The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist will be an integral part of the CRM Implementation team, reporting to the Manager, Business Process/Operations. The Specialist will focus on the continuous improvement and support of the CRM solution. This is an ideal opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics Specialist to become a permanent member of one of the top CRM users that pushes the CRM envelop on a daily bases.
Key responsibilities (but not limited too):
- Working with the implementation and CRM support teams to understand business requirements
- Translating the user requirements into required configurations and customizations in Dynamics 2011 (On Premise) using the configuration, customization, workflow and SDK tools
- Identifying creative solutions to meet the requirements avoiding custom code
- Understanding the full capabilities of the CRM system
- Testing and promoting modification to the production environment
- Maintaining documentation
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent
- understanding of data modeling and relational database systems, specifically MS SQL Server
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Need ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively in a team
- Must be able to communicate effectively in technical terms to developers and translate information into business capabilities with business analysts
- Must possess high degree of initiative
- Must be thorough, have strong analytical and follow up skills, and be able to research/learn independently
- Participates in system and acceptance testing.
Complete Innovations Inc. is a leading global provider of mission critical fleet, asset and mobile workforce management solutions. For more...