We‘re a modern, progressive veterinary hospital and we’re excited to be expanding! Our close knit team is dedicated to delivering the very best possible medical care to the pets of our trusted clients - they’re like family to us. We’re looking for that special person to join our team on our front desk to manage our clients & our schedule. If you are upbeat, high energy, love working with people and animals, you may be a match for us! Our ‘must haves’ are:
- Excellent phone skills, ease with handling clients & their questions on their pet’s healthcare
- Comprehensive computer skills
- Veterinary practice experience, vet assistant training a big plus!
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Terrific benefits package. Hours are Monday to Friday noon to 7 pm and Saturday 9 am – 2 pm.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Greeting our clients and their pets when they arrive
- Handling our phones & scheduling appointments
- Ensuring our appointment book is filled
- Managing our client activation system
- Follow up calls to get clients scheduled for both annual wellness & treatment plans
This area of Nova Scotia is the perfect blend of country living just minutes from the major cities of Halifax and Dartmouth. There are great trails to explore, many lakes nearby which makes this area popular for recreational boating or you can be minutes to the ocean and enjoy some of the best surfing on the Eastern Seaboard.
If you are interested in helping us take care of our family, email us. Please include your resume along with a phone number where we can reach you for a phone interview to be conducted from December 17th to 21st between 1:00PM and 4:00PM. We will email you to confirm your interview day and time. Successful candidates will proceed to a working interview.