Compass Minerals Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Was better than it is now
Weighmaster (Former Employee), Ogden, UTJune 19, 2015
Pros: Job Securtiy
Cons: Upper Management
Was better than it is now with new management. Worked there for 28 years and my job came to an end with new management after a great 28 years prior.
Mgmt sucked and I was lied to from the begining and no one was on the same page.
Didn't have one. (Former Employee), LouisianaApril 28, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: poor company I have ever worked for.
poor mgmt and the company had lied from the begining. U never get overtime and they were very poor on safety and trucks was in poor shape.. It was just the worst place I ever worked.....
Easy going and fun work place
Freights Payable (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSApril 13, 2015
Even though my position was only seasonal I loved the people and environment. Everyone was extremely supportive. I was given the chance to build my organizational and prioritizing skills in a fun and friendly environment.
JD Edward's Certified functional consultant
Senior JD Edwards Financial management consultant (Former Employee), Edison,NJSeptember 19, 2014
• JD Edwards Enterprise One 9.0 Financial Management Pre-sales Specialist Assessment
- Features, functions and Overview of Jd Edwards 9.0 financial management functions and
• JD Edwards Enterprise One 9.0 Sales Specialist
- Demonstration of Functional skills of Financial Management modules
• JD Edwards Support Specialist (v3.0)
- Knowledge level test as a Jd Edwards support specialist
• General Product Support Specialist
- Knowledge level test as a support specialist of all Oracle applications products in general, including JD Edwards
A challenge of old and new
Quality Lab Technician (Current Employee), Ogden, UTMay 12, 2014
Pros: paid breaks and lunches
Cons: only female in the plant
The Quality department is in a complete transition right now between how we have been doing it for 20 years versus modern technology so each day is a new challenge.
Horrible management
Plant Operator (Former Employee), commerce city, coOctober 27, 2012
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
No job security, management has no guidance, no job security, get lied to and let down, they work you like a dog and pay nothing! Nothing good about the place... They should file bankruptcy and change there name again... how mant has it been now, I think 3 times...