Compass Group Employee Review

View all Compass Group reviews

Good place to work. I am at the niagara college cafeteria.
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Welland, ON21 October 2013
It is like working an assembly line with food. I am working at the subway station at niagara college and I beleive every students are eating subs these days. My co-workers are pleasent and fun to work with. We work well as a team.I've learned safe handling of foods and to keep everything properly sanitized. The students are very pleasent and patient because the line-up for subway is always very long and we do our best to serve them pleasently and as quick as we can.
Pros
like working with people
Cons
not enough hours a week and too many lay-offs when school is out make it hard to budget

Other Compass Group Employee Reviews

Great First Job
Skybox Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS5 February 2018
This job provided me with many opportunities to grow and learn a new skill on a daily basis. Management was efficient and alway considerate to the needs of their employees as well as the satisfaction of the customer.
nice
Assistant Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 January 2018
Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures (full accounting cycle)
Compile and analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
Pros
Cons
bad culture no advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Compass Group. Our community is ready to answer.