Please e-mail resumes directly to us.
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2012 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the fourth consecutive year.
Morrison delivers food, nutrition and dining services to the health care and senior living markets. Morrison’s key expertise running hospitals and long-term care culinary programs enables its hospital partners to focus on their core competency - patient satisfaction. In addition to offering numerous nutritional food choices to patients, visitors and hospital employees, Morrison’s retail marketing creates innovative, cutting edge programs.
Position: Casual Diet Clerk
Location: Victoria, British Columbia (Royal Jubilee Hospital & Victoria General Hospital,
Overview: Currently we are looking for a casual Diet Clerk who will be responsible for the day-to-day operations in the diet offices at any of our three acute care sites
- You will be accountable for verifying information of the patient diet order which is according to the prescribed patient care plan that includes proper food texture, patient food preferences and food allergies awareness.
- You will input the diet orders and information received from the Nursing department into CBORD.
- You will ensure patient menus and other reports are prepared and printed accurately and on time.
- You will participate in patient visitations, auditing and quality control checks, and communicate with food service production department on patient needs and service requirements
Required Qualifications (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
- Work well independently and under a team
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Please e-mail resumes directly to us
Thank you for your interest in a career with The Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.