Compass Group Canada is the nation’s leading food service and support service company. With over 23,000 associates, we set the standard for food and service excellence.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2011 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the third consecutive year.
Hourly Wage $13.00
Location: Calgary Law Courts
Overview: We are searching for a Full Time Cashier/Barista located downtown Calgary. Hours are Monday – Friday 8:00am – 3:00pm. Unit is accessible by public transportation
- Receive cash from customers in payment for goods or services and record amounts received
- Prepare coffee, cappuccino, latte, etc
- Client and customer relations focus
- Know, understand and comply will all relevant operational standards and procedures that are current
- Ensure strict compliance with Compass' Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program
Qualifications Required Qualifications (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Previous barista experience would be an asset
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment
- Familiar with the use of cash register
- Must have access to vehicle as not accessible by public transportation
- Kitchen experience in a fast paced environment
Look for us on Facebook and LinkedIn! Follow us on http://twitter.com/CompassCANJobs
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.
Start Date 12/11/2012
End Date 01/1/2013
Job ID 5440
Compass Group Canada is the nation’s leading food service and support services company. With over 23,000 associates, we set the standard for...