Marquise is a member of Compass Group Canada, the country’s leading foodservice and support Services Company. Marquise specializes in providing integrated facilities management and customer services to shopping centres, airports, office towers, large commercial buildings, and colleges as well as food and support services to healthcare and senior living facilities. Marquise’s footprint in the market has expanded to provide services which encompass over 35 million square feet under Marquise’s direct control in over 200 sites across Western Canada. Our mission is to provide service excellence to our clients and their customers.
We are currently seeking a Part time or Casual Dietary Aide at one of our senior living facility – South Granville Lodge in Vancouver, BC. Variety of Shifts available including: 6:00AM – 2:00PM; 11:00AM – 7:00PM; 3:00PM – 7:15PM and 8:00AM – 2:00PM. Start Date: Immediately
To prepare and serve meals to residents/patients, ensuring the quality of the food and overall presentation.
Specific Responsibilities & Duties:
- Serve food to residents/patients
- Ensure that the overall presentation of the food is appealing
- Setting and clearing of tables
- Scrape and sort dirty dishware and place in the dishwasher
- Setup and delivery of food trays to residents/patients
- Plate meals including snacks, desserts and salads
- Prepare and pour all beverages
- Restock service areas
- Clean dining room floor after each meal service
- Maintain confidentiality of all residents and personnel information
- Complete required HACCP logs
- Maintain safe environment at all times
- Perform duties according to health & safety work practices and report all injuries and hazards to the Supervisor immediately
- Other reasonable requests from management
- Food Safe Certificate- Level 1
- Previous experience in the healthcare environment an asset
- Previous food preparation experience
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Able to read and communicate in English with managers, other employees and residents
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to stand on feet for long period of time
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
Successful candidates will be asked to agree to a Criminal Record Check, TB test and have Hepatitis A/B vaccinations.
How to Apply:
By Fax: 1-866-272-9632
Important Please quote Job # 1614 in your application.
We thank you for your interest in working for Marquise Group!