Compass Group Canada is the nation’s leading food service and support service company. With over 23,000 associates, we set the standard for food and service excellence.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Position: Kitchen Help
Hourly Wage 13.00
Location: ATB Financial
Overview: We are currently hiring for a Full Time Kitchen help for a fast paced, high volume food service unit located in North Calgary. The unit is open Monday to Friday and accessible by public transportation.
- Assist in the kitchen doing food preparation
- Heating foods, packaging and portioning food including preparing coffee
- Kitchen clean up general equipment and facility cleaning
- Ensure that station is always manned and supplies are fully stocked
- Ensure strict compliance with Compass' Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program
Qualifications Required Qualifications (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Previous kitchen experience
- Familiar with the use of cash register
- Must be able to clear a criminal and credit record check
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Team player
Look for us on Facebook and LinkedIn!
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CompassABJobs
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.