Compass Group Canada is the nation’s leading food service and support service company. With over 23,000 associates, we set the standard for food and service excellence.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Position: Kitchen Help
Hourly Wage 11.00
Location: Drumheller, AB
Overview: The unit is open 7 days a week including holidays. This position requires working 5 days a week, 8 hours a day and weekends depending on shift rotation.
- Assist in the kitchen doing food preparation
- Heating foods, packaging and portioning food including preparing coffee
- Assist and take customers orders at the food line
- Assist with dishwashing duties when required
- Kitchen clean up general equipment and facility cleaning
- Ensure that station is always manned and supplies are fully stocked
- Ensure strict compliance with Compass' Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program
Qualifications Required Qualifications (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Will train
- Familiar with the use of cash register
- Must be able to clear a criminal and credit record check
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Team player
Look for us on Facebook and LinkedIn! Follow us on http://twitter.com/CompassCANJobs
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.
Start Date 2/13/2013
End Date 3/6/2013
Job ID 5498
Compass Group Canada is the nation’s leading food service and support services company. With over 23,000 associates, we set the standard for...