Compass Group Canada is the nation’s leading food service and support services company. With over 23,000 associates, we set the standard for food and service excellence.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Position: Grill Cook
Hourly Wage 12.00
Location: Royal Tyrell Museum – Drumheller, AB
Overview: We are currently looking for a Grill Cook to work at the Royal Tyrell Museum during the summer months. The successful applicant must be fast and highly skilled as a cook, personable able to work at the front of the house.
- Performs required food preparations
- Ensure grill area is ready and supplies are fully stocked
- Prepare and plan meals
- Client and customer relations focus
- Ensure strict compliance with Compass' Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program
Qualifications Required Qualifications (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- 1-2 year working experience as a cook in a fast paced food service establishment
- Customer service oriented and able to work alone
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to have fun and a good sense of humor
Look for us on Facebook and LinkedIn! Follow us on http://twitter.com/CompassCANJobs
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.