Compass Group Canada is the nation’s leading food service and support service company. With over 23,000 associates, we set the standard for food and service excellence.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Position: Cook Supervisor
Hourly Wage 15.61
Location: Calgary Correctional Facilities
Overview: We are currently hiring for a Full Time Cook Supervisor for the Calgary Correctional Facilities. This unit is located in the North West and is accessible by public transportation.
- Plans cooking schedule and prepare meals, including modified diet items and texture modification.
- Adheres to menu specifications and standardized recipes, assembling ingredients for the quantities required.
- Place or assists placing orders with authorized suppliers to ensure that items are available to meet the facility needs.
- Receives and checks supplies.
- Ensures safe and sanitary practices are adhered to in accordance with company and facility policies, ensures that all food is served in the right condition, at the right temperature and at the right time.
- May provide work direction to general help staff and Inmates as required.
- Complete and record Quality assurance Audits as assigned.
Qualifications Required Qualifications (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- 3 years cooking experience in a past faced institutional kitchen environment
- Able to cook for 300+ people per day
- Clean criminal background
- Excellent customer and client relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Start Date 1/8/2013
End Date 1/29/2013
Job ID 5487
Compass Group Canada is the nation’s leading food service and support services company. With over 23,000 associates, we set the standard for...