Compass Group Canada is the nation’s leading food service and support services company. With over 23,000 associates, we set the standard for food and service excellence.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Position: Chef de Partie
Location: Zinc Restaurant - Art Gallery of Alberta
Overview: We are currently hiring for a Full Time Chef de Partie at the Zinc Restaurant located Downtown Edmonton in the Art Gallery of Alberta. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast paced restaurant with great career advancement opportunities. We provide an attractive benefits package as well as competitive wages.
- Performs required food preparations
- Cook and preparation of meals
- Mentor apprentices
- Preparation of catering orders
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Client and customer relations focus
- Ensure strict compliance with Compass' Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program
Qualifications Required Qualifications (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- 3 - 5 years working experience
- High volume and catering experience
- Current First Aid and WHMIS preferred
- Organized and able to work well under pressure
- Red Seal
Look for us on Facebook and LinkedIn! Follow us on http://twitter.com/CompassABJobs
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.
Compass Group Canada is the nation’s leading food service and support services company. With over 23,000 associates, we set the...