Overview: We are currently hiring for a Full Time Catering Delivery person for SAIT located in Calgary, AB. Successful candidates must have valid driver’s license. This is a Mon-Fri position.
- Deliver, set-up, serve and clean up catering products to various venues and buildings
- Operation of food service equipment and basic food prep and other tasks as assigned
- QA record and inventory maintenance
- Maintain excellent client and customer relations
- Ensure strict compliance of the Compass Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program, Occupational Health and Safety Act and WHMIS regulations.
Qualifications Required Qualifications (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Minimum of 6 months food service experience
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and readily able to change work priorities at any time
- Customer service oriented, friendly, positive attitude
- Valid Driver’s License
- Well organized, demonstrates a sense of urgency
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.
Start Date 2/8/2013
End Date 3/1/2013
Compass Group Canada is the nation’s leading food service and support services company. With over 23,000 associates, we set the...