Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2012 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the fourth consecutive year.
ESS Support Services provides high volume food service to remote locations that include offshore oil rigs, coastal logging camps, large projects in the Alberta Oil Sands, and summer Cadet camps in the Yukon.
Position: Warehouse/Utility (remote)
Location: Remote site outside of Manning, Alberta
- We are currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Person
- This position is on a rotational schedule and is required to work overtime hours as per business needs.
- Reports to Head Cook or Chef
- Assist the delivery driver in unloading grocery truck
- Check delivery invoices for proper ship amounts/products
- Check delivery temperatures, case condition
- Sort groceries and store in proper area, based on First In First Out practices
- Pull freezer items for thawing in coolers
- Maintain storage areas
- Stock beverages
- Move items from grocery truck to outdoor reefer trailer and outdoor dry storage trailer into main kitchen areas as required by Chef
Qualifications (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications.)
- Three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- FoodSafe certification, current within 3 years
- Related food service management experience in a remote camp setting or similar environment would be an asset
To apply submit your resume to the email address provided, with Manning, Warehouse in the subject line.
Thank you for your interest in a career with The Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.