Compass Geomatics Ltd. is a leading surveying company in Alberta and is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant.
Reporting to the Office Manager, the Administrative Assistant will provide reception, administrative and accounting support to a variety of office and field staff.
General responsibilities to include:
- Answering telephones and front reception customer service (Mail, Courier, POS)
- Data entry
- Complete daily filing
- Follow established procedures for data entry pertaining to receivable and payable transactions
- Generating invoices in multiple systems to meet client requirements
- Follow-up on outstanding invoices and collection of payments
- Provide timely response to customer voice messages and emails.
Qualifications & Experience
- Office Administration or Business Administration Diploma with work related experience * Experience with office administration/account reconciliations
- Familiar working with Excel, Word, and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent Data Entry Skills with attention to detail
- Knowledge of office administration and procedures
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and problem-solving skills
Compass Geomatics Ltd. offers a competitive salary (based on Education and Experience) and an excellent benefit package!
Please forward a copy of your resume and cover letter with salary expectations in confidence and include in the subject line: Administrative Assistantt