Compass Compression is recruiting for a Shipper/Receiver position for our Spruce Grove location. The Shipper/Receiver will be responsible for the daily shipping and receiving of parts. These duties include receiving, signing for and components delivered, and ensuring the smooth and accurate flow of paperwork. Wrapping and securing parts for delivery.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Ship and Receive parts ensuring that all parts are received and proper paper work is completed and forwarded as per company procedures.
- Pick parts for jobs as they come up and ensure the right parts are sent on the field jobs.
- Maintain records of Shipping Reports.
- Put away stock orders, ensuring parts are in the correct bins.
- Drive the company truck to pick up or drop off items.
- Call shipping companies to ensure timely pickups.
- Work closely with parts department to ensure parts required are on shelves.
- Sweep and clean shop floor area as required.
- Assist in the traceability of materials used on sales orders.
- Assist with general labour duties as requested by the supervisor or others.
- Wear PPE at all times and observe Health and Safety policies.
- Participate in the Health and Safety program.
- Participate in the quality control program.
Education, Skills, and Requirements:
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License.
- Forklift training and experience.
- Able to read, write, and understand English.
- Able to understand and process paperwork as required.
- Basic computer skills. Microsoft Office and Nav.
- Familiar with Safety programs and requirements.
Duties are subject to change at any time according to the needs of the location or company. Other duties may be assigned, in addition to or in lieu of, those described above.
Compass offers a compressed work week with competitive wages, Group Benefits & RRSP program.
Compass Compression is a place where employees look beyond the job to the opportunities. A company where each employee has the chance to...