Compass Compression is recruiting Field Service Technicians for our growing natural gas service division in Northern Alberta. The role of our Field Service Technicians is to provide quality installation, maintenance and repair services to our clients in a timely matter, ensuring customer satisfaction and repeat business.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Working with heavy duty equipment including: stationary equipment, engines, compressors, pumps, valves, coolers, and related machinery.
- Conducting preventative maintenance inspections.
- Performing repairs.
- Removing and replacing components.
- Troubleshooting machinery / equipment.
- Installation of new packages.
- Journeyman Heavy Duty or Automotive Mechanic or equivalent trade
- Minimum of 5 years experience with field start-ups and commissioning.
- Experience with Waukesha, Caterpillar, and Cummins engines.
- Experience with various industrial natural gas engines, reciprocating compressors, rotary screw compressors and process equipment an asset.
Everything we do at Compass Compression is geared towards providing industry leading natural gas compression products and services to our customers.
Established in 2001 and headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Compass offers screw, reciprocating and vane compressor packages, ranging between 10 and 8000 horsepower. Packages are designed for a wide range of applications including; Gas Gathering, Acid Gas, Vapour Recovery, Gas Lift, Storage, Refrigeration, Overheads and Solution Gas.
We complement our compressor packages with in-house engineering, quality fabrication, field services and retrofitting capabilities to ensure support throughout the project lifecycle.
Compass employees are team players focused on working together to consistently deliver value to our clients. Our expanding team is always looking for knowledgeable, ambitious and innovative professionals who can help us grow our business.