We are an established manufacturing company located in the SE, looking for the right individual to join our team.
The successful candidate will be motivated and results-driven, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- MUST HAVE Minimum of 1 full year experience in a Shipping/Receiving role, including processing all relevant documentation
- MUST HAVE Knowledge of international shipping requirements and procedures
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal as you will be required to contact shipping carriers and customer shipping departments regularly
- A high level of organization
- An independent thinker, with the ability to multi-task and change direction on the fly
- Computer experience ranging from Microsoft Office to shipping/receiving software
- Forklift experience or the willingness to learn
- The ability to lift 50 lbs
- A fast-paced environment with a casual feel
- Regular full time hours, 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
- Health benefits upon completion of probationary period
If this sounds like a good fit, please respond with your resume. Unfortunately, due to the volume of responses, on short listed candidates will be contacted.
If this ad is still posted, the job is still available.