Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Company Capital provides an innovative web based loan alternative for small businesses across Canada. We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for talented people that thrive on change and enjoy a fun place to work. Located in Victoria BC you will have the opportunity to contribute your sales and marketing skills to help us continue our growth.
- You have a degree/diploma in Business or equivalent experience
- You have experience with Inbound Marketing including but not limited to blogging, social media and SEO – you’ve also coordinated email and direct mail campaigns
- You know Microsoft Office inside and out - you’ve also used Salesforce as a CRM tool
- You’ve used WordPress
- You’ve had experience in B2B sales/marketing.
- Working in financial services would be an asset but not necessary
- You are outgoing, confident and like to have fun at work
As part of a team environment in a small but rapidly growing office, you will play a key role in the development and implementation of all inbound and outbound sales and marketing activities. You will also be the first point of contact for all inbound inquiries and the main point of contact for existing customers.
- Handle inbound prospects, initial qualifications
- Explain Company Capital financial services to qualified businesses
- Thoroughly understand our service features & benefits and the target customer profile
- Monitor existing accounts with a goal of achieving renewed and referred future business
- Develop and maintain a productive long term client relationships
- Work closely with VP Marketing and outside consultants to coodinate all activities related to Search Engine Marketing - Google Adwords, blogging, content management, email marketing, website upgrades, social media, link building, etc
- Work closely with finance to support client qualifications, documentations, funding and completion of contract.
- Support Company Capital Inc culture of Excellent Customer Service
- Monitor Industry Trends. Actively seek knowledge through web articles, Statistics and industry information
- Team member for planning and coordinating annual marketing plans
Salary – Commensurate with experience