Company Capital provides an innovative web based loan alternative for small businesses across Canada. We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for talented people that thrive on change and enjoy a fun place to work. We differentiate ourselves by providing the best customer service in our industry. Located in Victoria BC you will have the opportunity to contribute your customer relationship skills to help us continue our growth.
Grade 12 - Business school or College preferred. Formal training/courses in customer relationship management, sales, negotiation, effective listening and customer service. Personal attributes are outgoing, confident, organized, self-starter, team player, effective listener, and a result orientated problem solver. Likes a challenge, thrives on responsibility, accountability and seeks authority.
As part of a team environment in a small but rapidly growing office, you will you will be the first point of contact for all inbound inquiries and the main point of contact for existing customers.
- Understand the successful profile of small and medium businesses.
- Be the point of contact and often the first impression for inbound client calls.
- Qualify businesses and assist all inquiries to be sure we are able to meet the merchant’s needs in a timely way.
- Be a friendly and knowledgeable financial solutions expert. Thoroughly understand our service and product features & explain the benefits. Receive applications, organize and detail client’s documents and complete our contract in a timely way.
- Follow up and maintain a productive long term client relationship
- Support client from contract signing, throughout the term and renewals.
- Working closely with finance/underwriter to support client qualifications, documentations, funding and completion of contract.
- Follow up each new account with a phone call or visit to be sure we have met their needs and help with any questions.
- Manage client data base and inquiries through Sales Force CRM.
- Assist Marketing in SEO, Google adwords, blog, social media efforts and traditional advertising.
- Assist in “soft” collections as necessary
- Support Company Capitals’ culture of excellent customer service
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
About Company Capital
Company Capital provides an easy alternative to traditional small business loans in Canada with our Merchant...