We currently require three Kinesiologists with 6 months or more related experience to implement clinician directed physical, cognitive, life-skills and communication programs in community based settings for clients with physical, neurological, and emotional disabilities. This position is part-time but has opportunity over time to “ramp up” to achieve a full case load. Please note that travel time, mileage and expenses will be paid.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology or Human Kinetics
- Must be a member of BCAK, BCRPA or C-SEP
- Must possess individual professional liability insurance
- Must have a reliable vehicle to use for work with insurance in your name
- Second languages are an asset (Cantonese/Punjabi in particular)
ABOUT COMMUNITY THERAPISTS
Joining our dedicated team of OTs, PTs, SLPs, Psychologists and Kinesiologists / Rehab Assistants has many advantages. Since our founding in 1989, we have been committed to delivering evidence-based rehabilitation of the highest quality in the private practice community in British Columbia. If you are looking for a company culture that keeps you engaged and interested in your profession through learning, collaboration and continuing education, then Community Therapists would be an ideal fit for you.
WHY JOIN COMMUNITY THERAPISTS?
1. Flexibility – Work part-time or full-time (From 20 hours up to 40 hours)
2. Virtual Office - Complete your paperwork from home using our VPN and other technology systems
3. Support - Great mentors & peers in an inspired practice that keeps learning
4. Steady Referrals – Our longstanding reputation & excellent results ensure consistent work
5. Fun place to work – CTI has a great corporate culture and hosts many social events throughout the year
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources Coordinator, Laura Doig, CHRP. Please specify the position you are applying for in your email subject.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.