Office Assistant Needed
Do you have above average organization skills? Are you looking for an opportunity for flexible hours within a great corporate culture? Do you want to be a part of an organization that makes a positive difference in the lives of people with disabilities and injuries? If so, the Office Assistant position may be an ideal fit!
We are a private health care company and leading service provider to the insurance industry in British Columbia. We are growth oriented and employ over 70 health care and administrative professionals. We are guided by values of accountability, respect, fairness, evidence-based practices and above all, continuous improvement. As a progressive employer, we reward initiative, results, and demonstrated leadership with opportunities for advancement. Our company provides customized rehabilitation solutions that help children and adults with a range of medical problems and disabilities to live more meaningful lives.
The Office Assistant position is an integral part of the Operations Team, providing customer service to internal staff and contractors. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Logging and discharging clinical files;
- Data entry into Microsoft Access database and use of web portal for data entry;
- Photocopying of clinical files and preparation for sending to lawyers;
- Photocopying of clinical materials and journal articles;
- Mail, incoming & outgoing, as well as courier shipments;
- Reception coverage;
- Filing as needed;
- Providing assistance to the Administrative Assistant in Formatting detailed and length clinical reports, marketing materials and letters;
- Provides support to marketing team such as preparing and mailing marketing materials;
- Business Administration Certificate or Diploma;
- At least 1 year of experience working in an office;
- Advanced user of Microsoft Word (Microsoft Office Specialist 2010 certification ideal)
Business Administration Certificate or Diploma;
- Excellent demonstrated/referenced skills in both verbal and written English, including grammar.
- Ability to attend to detail in an accurate fashion;
- Full time work availability (8:30 – 4:30; M-F).
- Physically able to perform the duties of the position (lift boxes weighing up to 50 lbs);
How to Apply
Please submit a resume via email, with a cover letter stating your salary expectations to
Laura Doig, CHRP - Human Resources Manager.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Community Therapists, also known as CTI, was founded in 1989. We began by providing community based occupational therapy for Insurance...