PHYSICAL THERAPIST (FULL-TIME)
Want to make a difference?
You can. Community Neurorehab Services (CNS) is a Calgary-based clinic helping people with personal or family stroke or brain-injury related issues. We are community-based and focus on individual needs. We encompass family issues, we are holistic. Join a high-performing team that focuses on improving and maintaining every aspect of life for individuals recovering from brain dysfunction.
Ready to take the next step in your training?
- Work with a team of professionals and rehabilitation specialists committed to a high degree of interdisciplinary team collaboration.
- Contribute in a fast paced multi-tasking-working environment with strong support.
- Develop your skills in neurological, vestibular and musculoskeletal treatment.
- Work with a mixture of short term and long term clients.
- Assist clients in meeting their community based goals throughout their re-entry into the community.
And your qualifications include:
- You are registered with the Alberta Physiotherapy College and have a recognized degree.
- An excellent attendance record, reliability and personal suitability as demonstrated in your employment record and references.
- Demonstrates understanding of physical therapy treatment within the context of the whole individual.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to motivate.
- Assessment and Physical Diagnosis.
- Achieves expected goals with clients, with team members and funders.
- Treatment of: mechanical pain (outcomes), loss of function due to decreased range of motion/neurological deficit. in
- Participate in program development and evaluation.
- Provide mentorship to junior staff
Wage: To be determined by qualifications.
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday 8:30 to 4:30
Dates: Available immediately (position will remain open until suitable candidate is identified).
To learn more about CNS visit our web address at www.alliance-cns.com.