Community Living Employee Review

View all Community Living reviews

While working for CLBC, I enjoyed the position and learned new skills.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Port Alberni, BC15 September 2012
I learned a lot and gained new skills. The best part was getting to know the client and helping her. The hardes part was dealing with behaviours but I learned how to deal with them. The most enjoyable part was getting to know the client then having fun doing client's nails when we had time.
Pros
worked with positive professionals
Cons
contract ended

Other Community Living Employee Reviews

great way for individuals with disabilities to socialize.
Placement student (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON26 December 2017
Community living is overall a great place to be the staff and the participants are very welcoming. The staff does a great job of making new participants feel like part of the family. Community living makes sure to do have may active outings for participants, some of these things include apple picking, horseback riding, and hiking. Community living interacts with all types of people, you will never have to worry about not fitting in.
Developmental Services Worker Casual (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON25 December 2017
Fast Paced, Long Hours, Great Benefits, Pays Well, Good Training, Lots of information to retain, Everyone Supports everyone when help is needed, Plant Wide Meetings To Keep Employees Informed