To provide customer service to patrons in a retail environment handling point of sale transactions, responding to customer complaints and feedback and maintaining a professional and welcoming retail atmosphere.
- Provide a safe and welcoming retail environment
- Handle cashier responsibilities
- Open and close store
- Organize and clean store
- Set up displays
- Receive donations
- Sort, process and replenish merchandise
- Completion of secondary school
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Commitment to quality service and standards
- Strong organizational skills
- 3- 5 years Retail sales experience. Thrift store experience is an asset.
- Positive attitude
- Recognizes and values diverse abilities
- Excellent customer service abilities
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Creative problem solving
Indeed - 14 months ago
Community Living Hamilton is a not for profit organization providing services and supports to individuals with intellectual disabilities.