Community Living BC

Community Living BC Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Engaging, rewarding, and lifelong learning!
Provincial Trainer (Current Employee), Victoria, BCFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: amazing people to work with
Cons: navigating complex systems
A typical day at work involves collaborating with my team across the province on a variety of projects via phone, webinars, or online presentations. We design, enhance, and evaluate on a continuous basis.
It also involves marking of assignments, on-line , and/or one to one support to new staff who are learning the planning philosophy of the organization. – more... I am also engaged in yearly planning and co-ordinating of overall staff orientation with the agencies vision, values, history, roles, and policy. In addition providing liason support from regions to the head office.
My team is amazing and dedicated to "actively promote our agency as a learning organization that enhance the capacity of all staff to be recognized leaders in supporting the individuals we serve to live "good lives in welcoming communities".
The most enjoyable part of my work is creating, innovating, "revolutionizing", and learning together with others.
The hardest part of my job is not taking on too much as there are so many interesting things to learn and do. – less
While working for CLBC, I enjoyed the position and learned new skills.
Contractor (Former Employee), Port Alberni, BCSeptember 15, 2012
Pros: worked with positive professionals
Cons: contract ended
I learned a lot and gained new skills. The best part was getting to know the client and helping her. The hardes part was dealing with behaviours but I learned how to deal with them. The most enjoyable part was getting to know the client then having fun doing client's nails when we had time.

About Community Living BC

As of March 31, 2007, CLBC serves more than 19,343 children and adults. Based on Ministry of Children and Family Development (MCFD) – Read more