The Community Futures Northwest Alberta, a Community Futures Development Corporation serving the communities of Northwest Alberta has an exciting career opportunity for a Business Analyst or trainee.
As part of the CFNWA team, the Business Analyst will be responsible for;
- assisting Business Development clients by providing business information and resources,
- analysis and assessment of business proposals,
- overseeing the preparation of loan applications, business proposals, and business plans,
- monitoring the investment loan portfolio,
- and providing business training and development, marketing programs, project management and other services to clients within our region.
Applicants should have post secondary education in Business and/or an equivalent amount of education and experience. Background or experience in commercial lending would be an asset. The ideal candidate will also possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be a self starter and a team player, be proficient in a wide variety of computer software and understand small business management and issues.
This full time position calls for travel within the region, and residency in the area is required. The Business Analyst position is intended to fill the succession planning needs of the corporation. CFNWA offers very competitive Salary and Benefits subject to demonstrated skills, qualifications and performance.
Interested applicants are invited to apply with a covering letter and resume by mail, email or fax to:
Community Futures Northwest Alberta
High Level, Alberta
Attention: Mike Osborn, General Manager
Fax (780) 926-2162
(only those applicants receiving an interview will be contacted)
(this job posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is found)