Property Manager- Co-op Housing
Full Time Position, Scarborough
‘Working with you to create a great place to call home!’
Working for Community First Developments Inc. is more than just a job. We provide a supportive and attractive environment putting the needs of people first. Would you like to work for an organisation, which focuses on building healthy and supportive communities that reflect the diversity and unique character of each site? A career with Community First Developments includes:
- A rewarding career with a leading organisation that is growing!
- The chance to make a difference in people’s lives every day
- Long-term career growth
- Competitive pay and benefits
We are looking for a Property Manager with who is experienced in co-operative housing management to join our growing team.
Skills & Experiences:
- Minimum of three to five years Property Management experience and a post-secondary education in a relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of co-op housing governance, maintenance and financials.
- Competent in RGI subsidy & marketing of vacant units including waitlist management.
- In depth knowledge of the RTA, (Housing Services Act and Cooperative Bylaws an asset).
- Familiar with various Acts & Codes, including Fire Code, Building Code, and LTB
- Experience in working with members including the follow up and successful collection of arrears
- Proficient computer Skills; Yardi experience is considered an asset.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to maintain confidentiality with a professional business manner.
- Knowledge of Toronto housing regulations would be an asset.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including some evening work.
Excellent written and spoken English mandatory for the position.
Application: If you’d like to be a member of our growing team please email your resume.
We thank all interested candidates. However, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.