Property Manager, Downtown
Full Time Position, Non-Profit site
‘Working with you to create a great place to call home!’
Working for Community First Developments Inc. is more than just a job. Our employees are committed to managing properties that fulfill the needs of the community, maintaining well-kept housing that residents are proud to call home. Would you like to work for an organization, which focuses on building healthy and supportive communities that reflect the diversity and unique character of each site?
- A rewarding career with a leading organization that is growing!
- The chance to make a difference in people’s lives every day
- Long-term career growth
- Competitive pay
Community First Developments Inc. was established in 1995 to provide a supportive and attractive environment in non-profit housing, putting the needs of people first. Our dedication and commitment to the community has been a great success and we now manage a large, growing portfolio of units, reflecting our consistent growth. We are looking for a Property Manager with who is experienced in non-profit housing management to join our growing team to manage a property downtown Toronto.
Skills & Experiences:
- Minimum of 2-3 years Property Management experience and a post-secondary education in a relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of non-profit housing, maintenance and financials.
- Competent in RGI subsidy & marketing of vacant units including waitlist management.
- In depth knowledge of the RTA, and Housing Services Act.
- Familiar with various Acts & Codes, including Fire Code, Building Code, and LTB proceedings.
- Experience in working with members including the follow up and successful collection of arrears.
- Proficient computer Skills; Yardi experience is considered an asset.
- Experience managing staff.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to maintain confidentiality with a professional business manner.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including some evening work.
- Excellent written and spoken English mandatory for the position.
Application: If you’d like to be a member of our growing team please email your resume to us
We thank all interested candidates. However, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.