Community First Developments Inc. – Toronto, ON
Property Administrator – Non Profit Housing
‘Working with you to create a great place to call home!’
Who we are:
Community First Developments Inc. was established in 1995 to provide a supportive and attractive environment in non-profit housing, putting the needs of people first. Our dedication and commitment to the community has been a great success and we now manage approximately 4,000 units, reflecting our consistent growth. In 2004, we extended our services to condominium and commercial properties through our sister company, ComField Management Services.
Working for Community First Developments Inc. is more than just a job. Our employees are committed to managing properties that fulfill the needs of the community, maintaining well-kept housing that residents are proud to call home.
Would you like to work for an organization, which focuses on building healthy and supportive communities that reflect the diversity and unique character of each site?
Community First Developments offers the following:
- A rewarding career with a leading organization that is growing
- Long-term career growth
- Competitive pay & Benefits
We are looking for a Property Administrator who is experienced in non-profit and/or co-operative housing administration to join our growing team.
The Property Administrator will provide reception duties to clients/tenants, administrative support, clerical and financial services and community program assistance to the Property Manager to ensure the overall good standing of the assigned facility. The Property Administrator supports the Property Manager by completing assigned tasks in a timely, accurate and effective manner.
- Applied knowledge and experience within property administration and Housing Services Act
- RGI calculation experience
- One to three years’ experience in property administration: providing clerical duties, ensuring timely processing, maintaining site documents, filing, data entry/word processing, and third party correspondence
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in accounting administration an asset (accounts payable / receivable, maintaining accounting files)
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software including MS Excel; MS WORD, MS PowerPoint; MS Access
- College diploma in business administration, or other post-secondary education in a related field
- Good organization and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills. Able to effectively communicate with clients/tenants/members both in person and via mail / email
- Experience providing customer service in a busy environment
- Excellent written and spoken English mandatory for the position
- Knowledge of Yardi an asset
Application: If you’d like to be a member of our growing team please email your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please describe your experience with RGI calculations and experience providing excellent customer service in a busy environment.
We thank all interested candidates. However, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.