Property Manager- Co-op Housing
Part Time Position, York Region
‘Working with you to create a great place to call home!’
Community First Developments Inc. was established in 1995 to provide a supportive and attractive environment in non-profit housing, putting the needs of people first. Our dedication and commitment to the community has been a great success and we now manage a large, growing portfolio of units, reflecting our consistent growth. In 2004, we extended our services to condominium and commercial properties through our sister company, ComField Management Services.
Working for Community First Developments Inc. is more than just a job. Our employees are committed to managing properties that fulfill the needs of the community, maintaining well-kept housing that residents are proud to call home. Would you like to work for an organisation, which focuses on building healthy and supportive communities that reflect the diversity and unique character of each site?
- A rewarding career with a leading organisation that is growing!
- The chance to make a difference in people’s lives every day
- Long-term career growth
- Competitive pay and benefits
We are looking for a Property Manager with who is experienced in non-profit housing management to join our growing team. This is a part time position within a seniors’ building
Skills & Experiences:
- Minimum of three to five years Property Management experience and a post-secondary education in a relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of co-op housing governance, maintenance and financials.
- Competent in RGI subsidy & marketing of vacant units including waitlist management.
- In depth knowledge of the RTA, (Housing Services Act and non-profit bylaws an asset).
- Familiar with various Acts & Codes, including Fire Code, Building Code, and LTB proceedings.
- Experience in working with members including the follow up and successful collection of arrears
- Proficient computer Skills; Yardi experience is considered an asset.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to maintain confidentiality with a professional business manner.
- Knowledge of York Region housing regulations would be an asset.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including some evening work.
Excellent written and spoken English mandatory for the position.
Application: If you’d like to be a member of our growing team please email your resume.