Property Administrator - Ajax
Part Time Position (Start Immediately)
‘Working with you to create a great place to call home!’
Who We Are
Community First Developments Inc. was established in 1995 to provide a supportive and attractive environment in non-profit housing, putting the needs of people first. Our dedication and commitment to the community has been a great success and we now manage over 5,000 units, reflecting our consistent growth. In 2004, we extended our services to condominium and commercial properties through our sister company, ComField Management Services
Working for Community First Developments Inc. is more than just a job. Our employees are committed to managing properties that fulfill the needs of the community, maintaining well kept housing that residents are proud to call home. Would you like to work for an organisation, which focuses on building healthy and supportive communities that reflect the diversity and unique character of each site?
Community First Developments offers the following:
- A rewarding career with a leading organisation that is growing
- Long-term career growth
- Competitive pay and benefits to include health, dental and long-term disability
- Tuition reimbursement for pre-approved courses
We are looking for a Property Administrator, with Co-operative or Non Profit Housing experience, to join our growing team. This position is situated in Ajax.
Skills & Experiences:
- One to three years experience and thorough knowledge of the Rent Geared to Income (RGI) Process, applicable tenant acts and Housing Services Act.
- Expertise in waitlist management.
- Timely and accurate processing pertaining site documents, filing, data entry/word processing, and third party correspondence.)
- Knowledge or experience within property administration paramount.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software including MS Excel; MS WORD, MS PowerPoint; MS Access
- College diploma in business administration, or other post secondary education in a related field
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills. Able to effectively communicate with clients/members both in person and via mail / email.
- Excellent written and spoken English mandatory for the position.
Application: If you’d like to be a member of our growing team please email your resume.
We thank all interested candidates. However, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No calls from recruiters please.