Maintenance Worker – Richmond Hill - 12 Hours (2 x 6hr days)
Part Time Position
‘Working with you to create a great place to call home!’
Working for Community First Developments Inc. is more than just a job. We provide a supportive and attractive environment putting the needs of people first. Would you like to work for an organisation, which focuses on building healthy and supportive communities that reflect the diversity and unique character of each site? A career with Community First Developments includes:
- A rewarding career with a leading organisation that is growing!
- The chance to make a difference in people’s lives every day
- Long-term career growth
- Competitive pay
We are looking for a maintenance worker to work 12 hours a week to provide building maintenance to town homes.
Skills & Experiences:
- Experienced in repairs and general maintenance including mechanical, electrical and plumbing trouble-shooting.
- Removal and installation of kitchen and bathroom hardware (counter tops, sinks, toilets, cabinets)
- Carpentry and painting
- Snow removal and landscaping.
- Cleaning and janitorial duties.
- Knowledge of Ontario Fire Code and Building Codes required.
- Knowledge or experience of using work orders.
Application: If you’d like to be a member of our growing team please send your resume.
We thank all interested candidates. However, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Community First (CFDI) will design a community with an attractive and supportive environment that puts the needs of people first. We will...