Live-in Cleaner- Mississauga
Full Time Position (with 2 bedroom apartment)
‘Working with you to create a great place to call home!’
Working for Community First Developments Inc. is more than just a job. We provide a supportive and attractive environment putting the needs of people first. Would you like to work for an organisation, which focuses on building healthy and supportive communities that reflect the diversity and unique character of each site? A career with Community First Developments includes:
- A rewarding career with a leading organisation that is growing!
- The chance to make a difference in people’s lives every day
- Long-term career growth
- Competitive pay & benefits
We are looking for an experienced cleaner for a live-in position with on-call duties every other weekend. The position is located in a Non Profit housing complex and comes with a two bedroom apartment.
Residential cleaning and sanitation of vacant units for rental (appliances, bathrooms, kitchens, floors, etc)
Moving appliances and some heavy lifting (may be necessary on occasion)
Snow and ice removal
Garbage / recycling removal and yard maintenance
Common area cleaning in apartment buildings (bathrooms, laundry rooms, entryways, etc)
Emergency sanitation services
On call duties (with rotating weekends off)
- Able to prioritize and organize workload, resources, and time often with competing interests.
- Must have experience cleaning high rise, residential buildings
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, this skill will also require the applicant to demonstrate a high degree of self initiation.
- General knowledge of cleaning processes.
- Satisfactory Criminal Records Check required upon hire.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and team building skills with an emphasis on collaboration and coordination.
Able to work with and relate to a diverse client base including people of various cultures, abilities, and social and economic backgrounds. Must maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills in English. The ability to also speak Spanish is preferred