Community First Developments Inc
Full Time Position located at our Head Office
‘Working with you to create a great place to call home!’
Working for Community First Developments Inc. is more than just a job. We provide a supportive and attractive environment putting the needs of people first. Would you like to work for an organisation, which focuses on building healthy and supportive communities that reflect the diversity and unique character of each site? A career with Community First Developments includes:
- A rewarding career with a leading organisation that is growing!
- The chance to make a difference in people’s lives every day
- Long-term career growth
- Competitive pay
- Benefits for permanent full-time employees
ROLE SUMMARY: This position will perform centralized Accounts Receivable functions for the property portfolio, and general accounting duties.
- Post owner/tenant cheques on a timely basis.
- Ensure owner/tenant Pre-Authorized Payment banking information records are updated in the system for additions, deletions and changes.
- Post Pre-Authorized Payment deposits by first day of the month and as required thereafter.
- Post returned items from the bank.
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly unit count reports.
- Enter annual budgets to create charges for the next fiscal year.
- Assist in the setup of new properties in the system.
- Other general accounting duties as assigned.
- Attend and participate in departmental meetings.
- Education or training in the area of accounting and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Previous accounts receivable experience in the property management industry (preferred).
- Proven high level of proficiency and accuracy in posting data entry for multiple customers or client accounts.
- Excellent time management, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented, able to work as a team player, and able to prioritize and perform multiple projects.
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Thank you for your interest in Community First Developments Inc.
Community First (CFDI) will design a community with an attractive and supportive environment that puts the needs of people first. We will...