CommuniCare Therapy is a therapist owned and operated accredited company which has been part of the Ottawa-Carleton community since 1992. More than 120 clinicians comprise our dynamic team of Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech-Language Pathologists, Registered Dietitians and Social Workers who provide services to the Community Care Access Centres in Ottawa-Carleton, Lanark, Leeds, and Grenville, Eastern Counties, and surrounding areas. CommuniCare Therapy also provides private therapy services to adult and pediatric clients in their homes, our clinic or their workplace setting.
We are currently seeking qualified Physiotherapists from the Arnprior, Carleton Place, Smiths Falls, Brockville, Portland, Gananoque areas for the following opportunities:
- Community based services with the Adult and School care population in the Champlain region (North Lanark - North Grenville regions).
- Community based services with the Adult and School care population in the South East CCAC region (Brockville, Gananoque and Smiths Falls area).
- Correctional Services Canada physiotherapy clinics for sites in the Kingston and surrounding region.
We offer our Independent Contractors:
- Competitive remuneration
- Professional development
- Continuing education opportunities
- Resources and peer support
- Flexible scheduling
- Successful completion of Masters of Science in Physiotherapy or recognized equivalent professional qualifications by the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario (CPO)
- Current license or eligibility for membership with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- French language skills preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- ADP Authorizer status preferred
- Candidates must hold a valid Driver’s License and access to a vehicle
Please submit your resume by fax or e-mail to:
ATTN: Human Resources