CommuniCare Therapy is a therapist owned and operated accredited company which has been part of the Ottawa-Carleton community since 1992. More than 120 clinicians comprise our dynamic team of Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech-Language Pathologists, Dietitians and Social Workers who provide services to the Community Care Access Centres in Ottawa-Carleton, Lanark, Leeds, and Grenville, Eastern Counties, and surrounding areas. CommuniCare Therapy also provides private therapy services to adult and pediatric clients in their homes, our clinic or their workplace setting.
We offer our Independent Contractors:
- Competitive remuneration
- Professional development
- Continuing education opportunities
- Resources and peer support
- Flexible scheduling
We are currently seeking a qualified Physiotherapist from the Ottawa, Arnprior, Renfrew or Kingston areas for the following opportunities:
- Part-time position providing community based services with the Adult population in the Champlain CCAC region (Carleton Place, Almonte, Lanark) and the South East CCAC region (Brockville, Smiths Falls).
- Part-time position providing ergonomic assessments in the Ottawa region.
- Successful completion of Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy
- Current license or eligibility for membership with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- French language skills preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- ADP Authorizer status preferred
- Candidates must hold a valid Driver’s License and access to a vehicle
Please submit your resume by fax or e-mail to:
ATTN: Human Resources
Indeed - 13 months ago
CommuniCare Therapy delivers high quality and reliable healthcare services to the Eastern Ontario community. We are a trusted, professional...