CommuniCare Therapy is a therapist owned and operated accredited company which has been part of the Ottawa-Carleton community since 1992. More than 120 clinicians comprise our dynamic team of Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech-Language Pathologists, Dietitians and Social Workers who provide services to the Community Care Access Centers in Ottawa-Carleton, Lanark, Leeds, and Grenville, Eastern Counties, and surrounding areas.
We are currently seeking a part-time Dietitian to provide community based services with the Adult and Peds population in the South East CCAC Region.
- Registered Dietetian
- Member in good standing with the College of Dietitians of Ontario
- Two years’ experience as a clinical Dietitian preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Candidates must hold a valid Driver’s License and have access to a vehicle and a computer
We offer our Independent Contractors:
- Competitive remuneration
- Professional development
- Continuing education opportunities
- Resources and peer support
- Flexible scheduling
Please submit your resume by fax or e-mail to:
ATTN: Human Resources