BCCC Enterprises provides management consulting services for Commissionaires BC, Kinetic Security and Lexxon Training.
We are seeking a driven and passionate Marketing Specialist who will work closely with Executives, Directors and management to understand our business needs and then create products and communication tools to achieve or exceed our goals. As a skilled and talented communicator and team player, you are excited to take our companies to the next level.
- Work in collaboration with Executive and Sales to identify and develop marketing opportunities
- Create and manage all channels of communication including operations, sales and training collateral, newsletters, company and internal websites, etc.
- Lead medium to large scale strategic marketing projects that align with company or departmental business goals
- Ensure communication strategies and key measurements are in place for effective and efficient completion and analysis of marketing initiatives
- Create presentation materials for specific events and venues
- Work with management to respond to Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Oversee marketing products to ensure they remain fresh and relevant
- Develop strong business relationships to enhance business opportunities
Think you have what it takes? Here's what we're looking for in our marketing superstar:
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree or diploma with a specialization in marketing and 1-3 years post-qualification experience or equivalent education and work experience
- Proven experience and skills with the quickly evolving social media tools and platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Flickr, YouTube, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience with online marketing (SEM, SEO, Social Networking)
- Effective team player with a positive outlook and attitude
- Strong communicator with excellent written and verbal skills ie. report writing, preparing and conducting presentations
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in addition to handling last minute changes
- Proactive in improving products and processes, communicating with teams, following up on issues and bringing projects to closure
- Excellent prioritization, organization, and time management skills with an ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Sense of humor
We believe that our people are our strength. Our success stems from our ability to attract and retain the best people who deliver a high level of performance and skill.
If you are looking for a challenging career and the opportunity to be in an established, successful and high growth company, BCCC Enterprises is the ideal place for you.
Note: This is a one year contract position with the potential to become permanent. Apply today quoting “Manager, Marketing” in the subject line.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.