Condominium Concierge / Security Supervisor – Mississauga (Central) and Oakville Areas
Commissionaires Great Lakes has an immediate opportunity for a versatile, highly reliable, Concierge Security Supervisor with strong leadership, training and management skills to augment our concierge/condominium security team. Candidates are required to have excellent interpersonal and verbal communications skills, strong computer skills, have the ability to provide excellent customer service, are capable of working well under pressure and have the ability to multi task.
Required Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Valid Ontario Security Guard License
- Valid Standard First Aid and CPR
- Minimum of one year condominium/concierge supervisor experience
- Security Supervisor Training is an asset
The selected candidate will be required to utilize the post orders to provide superior customer service, security, and protection to their client and the client’s property/assets and the ability to ensure his/her subordinates do the same, by:
- Maintaining Positive, professional working relationships with Residents, clients, and others.
- Maintaining high standards of personal appearance and grooming to include the proper wearing of the uniform while on shift
- Ensuring that the privacy of residents, clients and staff information is handled with a high level of discretion
- Ensuring that all forms, manuals and policies are adhered to in the appropriate manner
- Gathering and providing information and literature to residents regarding the property, facilities, services and special events as required
- Ensuring the cleanliness and organization of the concierge work area and lobby
- ensuring client property is secure in accordance with post orders
- Monitoring cameras, events and situations in accordance with post orders
- Responding to alarms in accordance with post orders
- Patrolling site and securing premises as required by site post orders
- Providing access control to client properties in accordance with post orders
- Completing daily logs, written reports and time sheets as necessary
- Providing assistance to people in need
- Ensuring all subordinates are trained /coached to meet the standard required and their performance is managed appropriately.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to multi task and perform in stressful situations
- Ability to make quick, sound decisions in emergency response situations with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain a courteous, patient and polite attitude towards residents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer competency, Condo Front Desk software an asset
- Understanding of security related principles and technology
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts (Days/evenings/weekends)
- Having your own vehicle or method of transportation is an asset
- Ability to complete and obtain a criminal background check/enhanced security clearance as required.
If you would enjoy working with and leading our team of committed professionals, please apply with a completed resume of experience with the subject line = Supervisor – Mississauga (Central)/Oakville
Indeed - 16 months ago
Commissionaires Great Lakes (CGL) is a member division of Commissionaires, Canada's premier security services company, serving central and...