We are a Canadian-owned Property Management company with over 30 years of experience in the business. We are seeking a reliable and responsible General Maintenance Technician/Inspector.
As a General Maintenance Technician, your responsibilities include:
- Maintain Power of Sale/Foreclosure homes
- Property Occupancy Checks
- Property Securement
- Route Inspection
- Winterize Properties
- Clean Properties
- Provide estimates for any safety issues (i.e. Install handrails)
- Security measurements and issues (i.e. Secure & board up windows)
- Act as a general contractor for any environmental, structural, and grow op properties.
- Conduct minor electrical & plumbing services
- Conduct exterior & interior repairs
- Locks replacement/repair & carpentry skills
- Basic HVAC knowledge
- Basic knowledge on local provincial law
- Reliable work ethic and fine communication skills.
- Excellent time management with time flexibility.
- Willing to travel (compensation depends on location)
- Own tools and own vehicle with valid Drivers’ license and automobile insurance.
- Few years of related work experience preferred.
- Completion of High School
- Basic computer skills.
- Daily access to emails or a fax machine.
- A camera or Smartphone for inspection purposes.
- Good command of the English language.
- Basic HVAC knowledge is an asset.
- Basic knowledge on local provincial law is an asset.
Please SUBMIT RESUME including any maintenance/technician experience you may have.
We thank all applicants for applying and will only contact those selected for a phone interview.