SEEKING THE BEST!
Commonsense Network Brokerage, part of the ComFree family, is an ever-growing network that currently employs over 300 people. Its rapid growth in recent years has enabled the ComFree network to establish itself as the leader in commission-free real estate in Canada. The ComFree network currently offers services in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Quebec.
As one of the most visited real estate websites in Canada and with a cohesive team of qualified professionals, the ComFree network offers homeowners through its licensed brokerage, Commonsense Network, a professional, honest and innovative commission-free real estate service to assist them throughout the sale of their property so they can do it in a smart, effective and profitable way. Constantly on the lookout for new trends in its industry, the ComFree network has already helped several thousand Canadians sell their property and forgo commission.
Are you known for your positive attitude and your dedication to customers and to sales? We have the perfect position for you! You will report to the Compliance Manager, and your main mandate is to offer our customers outstanding service in order to assist them with the purchase of their home.
This position is full-time hours, Monday to Friday and weekends.
Your day will consist of the following activities:
- Upload listing on MLS
- Answer incoming phone calls and provide appropriate information to our customer
- Follow up with our customers/clients and advise on matters pertaining to realtor.ca
- Promote our products and services to potential customers
- Keep an update of various files of our clients by performing certain administrative tasks
- Work closely with other team members in various office tasks
To join the team you must have:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a customer service/administrative role
- Previous experience working at a Real Estate Brokerage is considered an asset
- Proficient computer skills including Word and Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to listen
In order to enjoy this position, you must:
- Have strong problem solving skills
- Have solid multitasking skills
- Enjoy teamwork
Our team works hard every day to provide our customers an outstanding service in order to ensure the sale of their property. Customers are the core of our business and we aim to offer a memorable experience. This vision appeals to you? Join a team where employees are proud to be part of an extraordinary project and where you can make a difference. Apply Online!