Comfort Inn Employee Reviews in Canada

not a bad place to work, but at the time I did not want to be there.
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NSOctober 12, 2012
I liked it here, but the job just was not for me. It was very demanding, and my schedule was not as I had liked it to be. I was on call and was not recieving very many hours. I am a go-getter and it was not my type of job.
Pros
there was not many
Cons
i was on call all the time and i was not getting any hours at all.
Wonderful place to work
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  London, ONSeptember 18, 2012
Enjoy working with the public, co-workers are terrific to work with. The most enjoyable part of my job is making the guests happy
Pros
meeting people
Cons
complaints are never fun
The Comfort Inn and Suites is a great family friendly hotel to stay and work with!
Part Time Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ONSeptember 11, 2012
I work with GREAT people who have taught me what I need to know about the industry. My job is very laid back as I work midnights. I do truly enjoy it there! Management is okay, it could always be better!
avoid at all costs
Front Desk Clerk/Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  st thomas, ONSeptember 5, 2012
the most poorly run mismanaged company I have ever worked for the worst experiences of my life if choice hotels only knew
Pros
i no longer work there
Cons
bad management
Great work place amazing people to work with
Guest Services/Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Brockville, ONAugust 30, 2012
I love my job and the people I work with, however I am looking for something a little condosive to my family lifestyle where I can be home with my children most nights. I would also like to have more opportunities for advancement within the company.
Pros
great co workers
Cons
nights away from my children
erasonable management
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ONAugust 28, 2012
maintain job quality, friendly co workers, working on the weekends at all the time was very stressfull but manageble
Cleaning rooms
House Keeper (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ONAugust 7, 2012
Stock my cart if, strip all bedding and towels from room, taking them down to the laundry room, them clean each room to hotel standards,
Pros
not far from where i live
Cons
not enough hours
The job is okay
Front Desk/ Night Audit (Current Employee) –  Fort Saskatchewan, ABJuly 29, 2012
The owners are very nice to work for but it dosnt pay enough for me to have the life i want.
Pros
layed back
Cons
not enough money
must be physically fit but overall this was a great position
Assistant head housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BCJuly 25, 2012
working for this company was a great experience. I worked with a wonderful team of mostly women who were ther to get the job at hand done. The management was always available for staff and did their best to resolve any issues. I enjoyed the physical fitness that this position required never had to join a gym.
Pros
great bosses took us to diner, bowling rewarded our hard work with many perks.
Cons
very physically demanding
Guest Reception (Former Employee) –  St. Thomas, ONJuly 6, 2012
Assisted guests, tidied lobby area, prepared the continental breakfast.

I learned how to balance my time

Management was very understanding and flexible with hours.

Co-workers were easy to work with and helpful when it came to learning new tasks.

Most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with guests and being a part of them having an enjoyable stay.

The hardest part of the job is working alone during busy parts of the day, balancing answering the phone, assigning tasks to housekeeping/maintenance, assisting guests checking in and out.
It is a good place to work
Front Desk (Current Employee) –  owen sound.onJuly 5, 2012
The job itself is fun and exciting.I have never worked in ths field before and it has been a learning experience for me.I have a great management team and good co-workers.The hardest part of the job for me is working shift work.Days ,afternoons and midnights.I work every weekend and holiday which is hard for me as i don't get to spend any time with my famiy.I guess for me that is the hardest part of the job.I love meeting new people and you do that daily in this line of work.I have great customer service and problem solving skills and that is a must in the hotel business.
Productive workplace
Room attendant (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBMarch 24, 2012
The typical day was easy to follow on a daily basis. The routine was simple and easy to understand. Management was always there. My co-workers were reasonable to get along with, some were very friendly, and some were rude. Always meet new people everyday with good attitude. The hardest part of the job was cleaning 21 rooms in a 8 hour shift. The most enjoyable job was meeting new people everyday.
Pros
free breakfast, drinks, coffee and lunch
Excellent place to work.
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ONMarch 15, 2012
Wonderful co-workers and management. Loyal and friendly client-base. Never a dull moment!
Bon équilibre travail-étude
Réceptionniste d’hôtel (Former Employee) –  Lévis, QCMarch 7, 2016
Parfait pour les étudiants désireux de concilier travail-étude puisque cet organisme offre des postes de temps partiel de soir et de fin de semaine.
agreable
Femme de chambre (Former Employee) –  Laval, QCMarch 2, 2016
Jai juste eu la formation de cet emplois
En rentrant le matin je devais prendre connaissance des chambres que je devais faire .Je commencer le menage
Une journée comme Directrice dans un Hôtel,
Rimouski, Qc (Former Employee) –  Rimouski, QuébecOctober 24, 2015
J'adore arriver au travail, rencontrez nos clients, nos employés, voir à que tout notre monde soit heureux, le service à la clientèle étant ma priorité, avoir une bon produit, faire un suivi régulier de la qualité, autant au niveau du service que du produit!
Pros
La confiance que nous avions de nos patrons immédiats
Cons
Le changement de philisophie dans les dernières années...
Une journée de travail typique
Auditeur de nuit (Current Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QCOctober 8, 2015
Compte de la caisse, transfert d'information importante entre les quarts, vérification des comptes, répondre au demandes des clients, procéder à l'audition de nuit, préparer les rapports journaliers, compte de la caisse et vérification des comptes crédit.
environnement agréable
Réceptionniste en hôtellerie (Former Employee) –  Brossard,QCMarch 20, 2015
J'ai fais un stage dans cet hôtel, je ne regrette pas mon expérience parce qu'ils ont été passaient avec moi et généreux. En conclusion, pour un expérience de stage non-énuméré ça a été une expérience enrichissante en expérience.
Pros
bonne environnement de travail