Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fast pace work
Houskeeping (Former Employee), Richmond, KYJune 17, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: short breaks
My typical day at work was going in receiving my paper with all the dirty rooms that guest had stayed in the previous night. I would then go to each room strip the beds, take dirty laundry to laundry room, clean the room and make the bed back up with clean, fresh sheets. The hardest part of my job was if I received a room that was trashed and had to – more... clean that room, it could be very tiring. The most enjoyable part of my work was talking to the customer and pleasing their needs. What I learned is more experience with customer service, being more organized and to multi-task. – less
Productive workplace
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee), College Park, GAJune 16, 2014
never a dull day, enjoyed employees as well as assisting customers
Hotel
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Thomson, GAJune 12, 2014
Was fun and interesting. You get to meet new people every single day which was a plus for me. I learned how to Check in and out customers and also make reservations on the phone. It was over all a great job.
good company
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee), Weatherford, OKJune 12, 2014
Pros: quiet and work on school work if go to college
Cons: salary
great environment to work in. co workers are nice. hardest part is working 8 hours and not being able to get away.
nice friendly work place
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLJune 11, 2014
Pros: friends with everyone
Cons: sometime slow not enough work
fixind any damaged material in the hotel painting fixing plumbing hole in walls air conditioners helping any customer that needed any help
Knowledge driven workplace
Front Desk Agent/ Night Auditor (Former Employee), Vineland, NJJune 10, 2014
Learned a lot of information in the hospitality. Worked with a group of great managers and staff.
I enjoyed meeting new people everyday at this company and also seeing my regulars
asst manager (Former Employee), arcola IlJune 10, 2014
Pros: bein around new people everyday
Cons: managment pay rate
I was very good at my job there a Ive said before I am great with and around people so being front desk and hostess I was able to do both and was continuously busy like I like to be in any job I work in, I was complimented regularly and even asked for and revies online. I rated so low on benefits because there wasn't any which is the reason I left for – more... cimtek as they had benefits ,job security was never a given the managers were always going to a different country and really had no isea what theyre doing and paid us out of a PERSONAL account would pay us late multiple times and expect us to come in on days off when we were way over the work limit legally but we didn't clock in by a time clock so they kept track of it – less
Very Busy Environment
Housekeeper/ Breakfast Attendant (Former Employee), Laramie, WYJune 6, 2014
Cons: paid by room not hourly
My day consisted of stripping bedding off of beds and putting new sheets on them. I would clean the entire room and make it appear that no one stayed there before the current guest. It was a very busy job but I was fast at what I did and was accurate. I would help the manager with inventory and also checking other housekeepers rooms.
great people
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Weston, WVJune 4, 2014
Pros: free breakfest
Cons: had a time limit to when the rooms had to be done
they are great people to work for and work with but they didn't give me enough hours so that I could pay my bills
Fun people and good clean place.
Laundry attendant / Housekeeper (Former Employee), Southgate, MIJune 3, 2014
Pros: tips
Cons: bodily fluids
This is a good place to work is your energetic and don't mind starting at low pay. The people here became like family good fun people. Clean nice environment and benefits of staying in rooms for a discounted price plus use of pool and sauna. There really wasn't a hard part of this job except dealing with peoples bodily fluids on different things you – more... need to clean in the rooms. – less
gREAT PLACE TO WORK
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee), Mount Pleasant, SCJune 3, 2014
I enjoyed my co workers I enjoyed the location I enjoyed everything about this job
Nice place to work
Room Attendant (Former Employee), Towanda, PAJune 2, 2014
Nice place to work I liked having most of the day to myself and as a family we could get a discount at hotels. I cleaned rooms made beds and most of the time worked by myself.
this was the best company I have ever worked for.
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Flagstaff, AZMay 31, 2014
Residence Inn's all-suite hotels offer spacious studio, 1- and 2-bedroom suites with room to eat, work, and dream. Our suites are designed to provide extended stay travelers with everything they need to thrive on long stays. Plus guests will enjoy complimentary hot breakfast, Wi-Fi, evening socials and grocery delivery service.
Dont work here if you go to college
Night Auditor (Former Employee), San Angelo, TXMay 30, 2014
Pros: good pay(for a college student)
Cons: drama, management, hours, customers
If your a single out-on-your-own down to earth person who likes money, go for it. If you go to school or are married, or you want a job that will lift you to new heights, keep looking.
Its a job
Front Desk and Customer Service (Current Employee), Marion, NCMay 29, 2014
I have currently been at Comfort Inn for 3 years and have only received a 75 cent raise and no benefits. I make $8/hour and it is hard for me to support myself. I struggle week to week and cannot afford insurance. Love my co-workers and every day is pretty much the same.
Energetic productive work enviroment
Housekeeping (Current Employee), Blacksburg, VAMay 28, 2014
We all work well as a team and it makes all tasks light. I learned to work well with women of many different ages in a close manual labor enviroment. The management is very understanding and does well with their organization to make our days go by well. All co-workers are team members as well as work family. The job is not hard at all because of the – more... time and the energy we put into our task and work well as a team to accomplish what needs to be done. – less
Productive and enjoyable work place
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Dover, OHMay 28, 2014
Wonderful place to work. I was always treated with the utmost respect.
Hated it
GSA-Guest Service Agent/ Night Auditor (Former Employee), Cleveland, MSMay 28, 2014
This job was horrible we had to lie to the customers about bed bugs the management was horrible had to work 80+ hours just to get a decent check.
Good Job
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 26, 2014
A typical day at work is checking in and out guests. constantly being in contact with co workers and guests. Management is always there to help out. Threrereally is no hard part to the job.
ITS A GREAT JOB
Guest Service Agent/Night Audit (Current Employee), El Dorado, ARMay 25, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: no benefits
ITS A GREAT JOB BUT I DONT FEEL ITS SOMEWHERE YOU SHOULD TRY TO MAKE A CAREER OUT OF. BECAUSE THEY DONT OFFER YOU MUCH