Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent place to work.
Night Auditor (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONMarch 15, 2012
Wonderful co-workers and management. Loyal and friendly client-base. Never a dull moment!
Receptionist (Former Employee), Mount Pleasant, SCSeptember 16, 2014
I loved the fact that every day I got to meet new people and come into contact with people that come from all over. I had to answer phones and check guest in and out and pass out mail and deal with end of the night paperwork. Overall it was a good experience.
Comfort Inn Review
BREAKFAST ATTENDANT (Current Employee), Kansas City,MOSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: laid back, easy, team based
The Comfort Inn is a good place to work. The job isn't that stressful because there isn't too much to worry about on a daily basis. It's more of a laid back work place.The co-workers all pitch in to help each other if needed. I love the management at comfort inn. They aren't hovering around me.They actually give me space and air to breath and work.The – more... hardest part about my job is that I don't get enough work hours. – less
POOR MANAGEMENT
Night Auditor (Former Employee), Norman, OKSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: poor mgmt and housekeeping
IT WAS A GOOD COMPANY UNTIL LAST YEAR WHEN A NEW MANAGER CAME AND MADE CHANGES FOR THE WORSE.
Current
Night Auditor/Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee), Santee, SCSeptember 12, 2014
Things change constantly but overall the job is rewarding.
coworkers
Night Auditor (Former Employee), Petersburg, VASeptember 9, 2014
Great job, coworkers are very friendly and work as a team at all times.
housekeeping
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Harrisonburg, VASeptember 8, 2014
Pros: working together
Cons: slow periods.
Great place to work, the people were great. We all work together!
enjoy work plac
Front Desk Representative., (Former Employee), Akron Ohio 44311September 8, 2014
Pros: paid break/lunchs and vacations
Cons: no private break areas
management opportunities, paid breaks and vacations, polite co-workers, easy goig supervisors
Fun and High energy work place
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee), Texas City, TXSeptember 7, 2014
Great employer. Gained a great deal of on the job management training and encouragement to pursue a supervisory position
no longer in business
Night Auditor (Former Employee), Vancouver, WASeptember 5, 2014
this company is no longer in business. It is now the Vancouver Inn and Suites
I had some great laughs and fun at work and we could use the fitness room.
General Manager (Former Employee), Sandston, VASeptember 5, 2014
Pros: i could leave and take my lunch when i wanted.
Cons: no healthcare
I enjoyed working at Comfort Inn. I really liked the owners, they were very reasonable and fair. I learned that you can never trust anyone. Some people will say anything to try to make you quit your job. I did enjoy the work itself. The hardest part of my job was having to always be available 24 hours, and I had to work my shift and when someone called – more... out, I had to come work their shift. At times I had to work double or triple shifts often. – less
fast pace work enviorment
Front Desk Associate (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 4, 2014
a typical work day would be checking guest in and out.
filing paper work
making phone clls for hotel orders
sometimes night audit
Fun and busy
front counter receptionist (Former Employee), Elizabethtown, KYSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: good balance of relaxing and busy
Cons: low pay
I enjoyed working as a hotel receptionist. It was a face paced environment, which is my favortie. I enjoyed working with customer service, filing, making reservations and meeting the community.
Customer Service based job, with ability to speak with many new people.
Front Desk Representative/Maintenance worker (Current Employee), Cheektowaga NYSeptember 3, 2014
The Comfort Inn is a great company to work for for a starter job with customer service. We had a well renovated building along with many new carpets and furniture to provide guests with a clean facility. Granted, i cannot speak for other comfort Inns but the one i work for is a professional place to work for.
Nice kitchen
Line Cook (Current Employee), Penn Hills, PASeptember 2, 2014
Pros: nice people
Cons: coworkers not up to speed.
Most not properly trained. Would be better if proper management training was provided.
Productive Work place
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Hammond, LASeptember 2, 2014
Pros: sufficient breaks, flexible hours
Daily routine at work would be coming in and making rounds at the hotel, including front desk, breakfast attendent, and house keeping employees. After the administrative rounds are done the daily work of billing, deposits paper work, daily revenue transactions are reviewed along with reservations.

The hardest part of the job is after double checkign – more... someone's job and letting them know where the mistakes were. Not eveyone likes being told they have made a mistake.

The staff itself was very fun to work with, more like friends until it got done to business. – less
The management is amazing and very understanding
Customer Service (Part-time) (Former Employee), Surprise, AZAugust 31, 2014
Pros: friendly environment
Loved working as the breakfast attendant and being the last person the guests see before they return home. Giving them that lasting impression to pass on.
great pay
Chief Engineer (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCAugust 30, 2014
good work environment, everyone was dedicated to making it the best possible place they could.
a nice and verry inviting workplace
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Hunt Valley, MDAugust 29, 2014
Pros: working independantly, friendly environment
Cons: not verry well managed place, supervisors took alot of unnecessary shortcuts to get simple things done
a typical day at comfort inn was coming in later in the evening and picking up all of my work orders and getting the materials needed to go work on them and in between checking things such as the boilers and the hallways and such to see if anything else was in need of repair, I learned a great deal from this job such as what is involved with maintaining – more... a hotel, in all honesty the management there could have used a bit of improvement, they didn't seem to know what they were doing and would put me up to tasks that weren't exactly the best use of my abilities and I ended up taking the blame for their shortcomings in the end, my co-workers were friendly and very nice, the hardest part of this job was taking on tasks which I did not know how to do and would not get much instruction on how to fix the situation, the best part of the job however was the ability to work on my own at my own pace – less
Productive, inside, and cool temperature
House keeping/Janitor (Former Employee), Richfield, UTAugust 29, 2014
Pros: inside and out of the heat
Cons: management, disgusting rooms, and not a very sanitary pool.
it was a good job, but the management was not that great, and the check wasn't at all satisfying for the work i've been doing.