Productive unit in a great environment.
Pros: great team work, free breakfast, managers and supervisors are easy to get to and to talk to.
Cons: the only con that i could think of is the pay. its not as high as i would have liked.
A typical day at work is as follows:
- Executed daily operations of customers service.
- Advised manager, desk clerk and admitting personnel of rooms ready for occupancy.
- Examined rooms, halls and lobbies to determine need for repairs, replacement of furniture or equipment and made recommendations to management.
- Attended periodic staff meetings – more... with other department heads to discuss company policies and patrons' complaints.
- Made recommendations to improve service and ensure a more efficient operation. – less