Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Guest Reception (Former Employee), St. Thomas, ONJuly 6, 2012
Assisted guests, tidied lobby area, prepared the continental breakfast.

I learned how to balance my time

Management was very understanding and flexible with hours.

Co-workers were easy to work with and helpful when it came to learning new tasks.

Most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with guests and being a part of them having an enjoyable stay.

The hardest part of the job is working alone during busy parts of the day, balancing answering the phone, assigning tasks to housekeeping/maintenance, assisting guests checking in and out.
It is a good place to work
Front Desk (Current Employee), owen sound.onJuly 5, 2012
The job itself is fun and exciting.I have never worked in ths field before and it has been a learning experience for me.I have a great management team and good co-workers.The hardest part of the job for me is working shift work.Days ,afternoons and midnights.I work every weekend and holiday which is hard for me as i don't get to spend any time with my famiy.I guess for me that is the hardest part of the job.I love meeting new people and you do that daily in this line of work.I have great customer service and problem solving skills and that is a must in the hotel business.
Productive workplace
Room attendant (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBMarch 24, 2012
Pros: free breakfast, drinks, coffee and lunch
The typical day was easy to follow on a daily basis. The routine was simple and easy to understand. Management was always there. My co-workers were reasonable to get along with, some were very friendly, and some were rude. Always meet new people everyday with good attitude. The hardest part of the job was cleaning 21 rooms in a 8 hour shift. The most enjoyable job was meeting new people everyday.
Excellent place to work.
Night Auditor (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONMarch 15, 2012
Wonderful co-workers and management. Loyal and friendly client-base. Never a dull moment!