Comfort Inn Employee Review

The People You Meet!
Front Desk Audit (Former Employee) –  Clackamas, OR29 January 2014
Working overnight shift all by yourself can be nerve racking the first few shifts. You do not work with anyone else during this shift. I had many people coming in, in the middle of the night with problems with other hotels, just needed a hotel, or had issues with their room. You have to fix these problems where the guest is happy and pleased with their stay.
The only thing I have to say that was hard about my job was if you try everything you can to make a guest happy and nothing works. You have to figure out something or you just have to apologize for the inconvenience.
I really liked all the different people I got to meet and their stories that they told me, that was something that you don't experience too often because you actually have time to talk to them.
Pros
The people, Atomosphere
Cons
Working completely by yourself

Other Comfort Inn Employee Reviews

A rather solitary job that starts above minimum.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC30 November 2017
I worked mostly by myself cleaning rooms, with my coworkers also working alone nearby. This works well, but can be a rather lonely job when all the guests have checked out or are absent, even for an introverted person like myself.
A aftermath of a hurricane..
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Terrace, BC29 November 2017
If it were to be professional and calm, I would have loved it being my first job experience,but it was not, I've gotten sick multiple times and I thank them for sick pay, but it would have been great to be out and up on my feet,, the people I worked with were great but the people I worked for was so unexplainably immature, it was honestly disgusting to watch..... And I have been working long hours just to find out they were for free basically.. Thanks comfort inn for the experience, I now know when to walk away from things like this
Pros
Great employees
Cons
Long hours, short staffed