Comfort Inn Employee Review

The People You Meet!
Front Desk Audit (Former Employee) –  Clackamas, OR29 January 2014
Working overnight shift all by yourself can be nerve racking the first few shifts. You do not work with anyone else during this shift. I had many people coming in, in the middle of the night with problems with other hotels, just needed a hotel, or had issues with their room. You have to fix these problems where the guest is happy and pleased with their stay.
The only thing I have to say that was hard about my job was if you try everything you can to make a guest happy and nothing works. You have to figure out something or you just have to apologize for the inconvenience.
I really liked all the different people I got to meet and their stories that they told me, that was something that you don't experience too often because you actually have time to talk to them.
Pros
The people, Atomosphere
Cons
Working completely by yourself

Other Comfort Inn Employee Reviews

typical day at work
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON9 February 2018
Clean rooms and hallways, keep cart clean, report lost and/or stolen items. Help guests with anything they need, report anything wrong with rooms or hallways.
Very friendly and fast paced environment
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Sault Ste. Marie, ON2 February 2018
Everyone was always welcoming and willing to lend you a hand. Housekeeping is very fast paced and demanding, but they always enjoyed their time doing it and made you feel the same way.