Comfort Inn Employee Review

my job as front desk supervisor
Front Desk Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Madison, WI29 January 2014
It is difficult to describe my job in a sentence or two, what an front office clerk does. My duties may varied by employer and by level of my experience. It even changed from day to day depending on my employer's needs. An office clerk may do any or all of a variety of tasks including filing, answering phones, entering data, scheduling appointments, typing correspondence, proofreading documents, running errands and handling mail, to name but a few. As a front office supervisor, I assume a lot of responsibilities which included working whenever one of the front desk clerks called off, training of all front desk staff, scheduling and making sure that we stay within the required monthly budget. Working in the hospitality industry can be both fun and stressful. You encounter different personalities. From the real nice individual to the really demanding ones. The key to really be successful in my job is to listen, understand and resolve the situation to the guest satisfaction without any confrontations. The best part of working in my industry is meeting new and fresh faces every day and being able to brush up on my languages.
Pros
Having off some weekends and free hotel stays
Cons
no health benefits and longer work hours

Other Comfort Inn Employee Reviews

typical day at work
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON9 February 2018
Clean rooms and hallways, keep cart clean, report lost and/or stolen items. Help guests with anything they need, report anything wrong with rooms or hallways.
Very friendly and fast paced environment
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Sault Ste. Marie, ON2 February 2018
Everyone was always welcoming and willing to lend you a hand. Housekeeping is very fast paced and demanding, but they always enjoyed their time doing it and made you feel the same way.