Comfort Inn Employee Review

Nice hotel...that's about it.
Graveyard Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dixon, CA22 July 2014
My time here was short for a reason. The management was horrible. Of the three managers, my main manager would tell me that, I'm doing a good job but then would tell the other co-workers otherwise. He lived on site and would often times come "home" drunk after a night at the club. Horrible. I did not like anything about this job.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything

Other Comfort Inn Employee Reviews

A rather solitary job that starts above minimum.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC30 November 2017
I worked mostly by myself cleaning rooms, with my coworkers also working alone nearby. This works well, but can be a rather lonely job when all the guests have checked out or are absent, even for an introverted person like myself.
A aftermath of a hurricane..
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Terrace, BC29 November 2017
If it were to be professional and calm, I would have loved it being my first job experience,but it was not, I've gotten sick multiple times and I thank them for sick pay, but it would have been great to be out and up on my feet,, the people I worked with were great but the people I worked for was so unexplainably immature, it was honestly disgusting to watch..... And I have been working long hours just to find out they were for free basically.. Thanks comfort inn for the experience, I now know when to walk away from things like this
Pros
Great employees
Cons
Long hours, short staffed