Comfort Inn Employee Reviews

Very flexible
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC2 October 2017
Everyone was very helpful and I found myself doing more than just housekeeping, such as learning more about the business side of the hotel. The whole experience was enjoyable.
fun
Houseman (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC27 September 2017
There are no words to describe my happiness because I achieved ally goals in both workplaces. Working at comfort inn was really perfect and taught me a lot about hotel operations. On the other hand, I had better chance to be recognized and appreciated because of my hard working. Actually, I did enjoyed working at the comfort inn let me think about my bath career more carefully. Honestly, I am thinking seriously to focus on working in public relation or human resource. It was my dream to be in these fields in future and now I make sure about it.
Worse manager ever
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Swift Current, SK5 September 2017
I worked here 3 different times. The first 2 times it was awesome, great people, friendly and the manager was amazing at making his employees feel useful and needed. The manager when I worked there last was completely incompetent, and had no leadership qualities. The moral of the staff was the lowest I'd ever seen working at any other place.
Not the best
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ON30 August 2017
the property management company made it clear that i was disposable. in my time with them they terminated 2 gm's and 2 assistants. had to work a bit for free to manage budgets. the times required to get work done was not reasonable
Pros
benefits, wages
Cons
long days, stressful
Work alone
Head guest service representative (Former Employee) –  Ingersoll, ON26 July 2017
Working alone had it's ups and down, frustrating with noisey teams. Never received a raise In the 6 years I worked there.owner was pretty cheap.......
Not enough hours
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON24 July 2017
Ok place to work friendly girls not enough hours. wasn't impressed i called in sick one time and got called out in front of everyone about it which was very embarrassing
productive
Housekeeper/Cleaner (Former Employee) –  London ont15 July 2017
Management poor they made fun. Of staff....maintenance is required to check rooms..Nd be Part of management team...employer never does payroll properly always missing hours
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Review
House keeper (Former Employee) –  Yarmouth, NS8 July 2017
Very long shifts. The down fall was everytime there was not enough work expecially in the winter, I would get called not to go into work. The co-workers were friendly.
fun place
Housekeeper ( seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Gananoque, ON23 June 2017
the women were nice the management was in order lots of things got done if we needed something we got it. really enjoyed working for comfort inn.
i like the feeling when the people who stay in the rooms u clean really appreciate all the hard work housekeepers do.
Pros
friendly place
Cons
cleaning toilets
Great workplace
Room Cleaner/Laundry duties (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON20 June 2017
Typical day at work is face paced but great, friendly environment. Learned a lot about work ethics, management is great. Workplace culture is multi and lots of opportunity to meet great people from all parts of the world. The hardest part of the job is when shifts are slow, not enough work hours. The most enjoyable part of the job are coworkers, staff and management.
Pros
Great get togethers for special occasions
Cons
Not enough hours

Want to know more about Comfort Inn?

Ask a question
Good job, hard work
House Keeper (Former Employee) –  Yarmouth, NS11 June 2017
Being a housemaid is not an easy job and should not be underestimated. The management is great as well as the rest of the employees that work there. It is a great place to work.
Friendly environment.. An hour long lunch break was nice
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Prince Albert, SK5 June 2017
Well comfort inn was a nice place to work . had friendly co-workers. I learnt how to clean the rooms to the comfort inns satisfactory. The management were awesome. They'd correct u rather than yelling at u,an made u feel respected for the work u done.
Pros
Half hour lunch break
Cons
Having to get extra rooms because someone didnt show for work
meh
House Keeper (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK19 May 2017
the people you work with on a daily basis were good but i disliked the management, they liked to play favorites. They head house keeper changed twice in the 6 months that i was with the company they have a high turn over rate
Good
House Keeping Agent (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON16 May 2017
Working at Comfort Inn was the first job I ever had and it helped me get into the job force. A typical day would consist of performing maintenance duties in the hotel.
Pros
good environment
Cons
low pay
Poor managment
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Guelph/Eramosa, ON14 May 2017
While employed at Comfort Inn , the last 6 months of employment there was no general manager. The assistant manager did not want to complete the extra assignments considering she was denied the role of GM .
Pros
hours
Cons
management
Work place increases your skills of working in a team also accuracy
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Kamloops, BC8 May 2017
Acquire your sheet with the rooms assigned for change/ maintenance
Front desk personnel helps you record those to be worked upon first.
Stock your cart with the different material to be used, bedsheets,towels,tissue paper,etc depending on how much you need keeping in mind other housekeepers and what they will use.
Work on each room perfectly have a 30 mins break and get back to finishing the rooms before guests arrive.
Sign in and out for the different special keys used that day.
Pros
Helpful teammates
Cons
Short hours
cleaned hotel rooms
Room Attendant/Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB3 May 2017
i wish i never quit it wasnt the right time for me to start working but now i regret it. im thinking of applying there again the employees had great attitudes and it was an overall great workplace
Vast amount of experiance
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC26 April 2017
Late night hours, but went fast, Cover every function of hotel alone, from guest check ins,outs, Laundry, Breakfast setup, Parking lot, building patrols. always something to do.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
always working nights
It is an ok place to work
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Fort Erie, ON24 April 2017
It is an ok place to work. I've learned that the way your co-workers does their job should not affect your work ethics. As long as you do your job the right way, that what matters.
Job Started as an intern position
Front Desk & Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  London, ON18 April 2017
I worked there for 9 months and left after an injury to my leg. The Housekeeping staff were great people and I enjoyed working with them. I learned alot about the hospitality industry.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
No advancement