Comfort Inn Employee Review

Highly don't recommend
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CA8 June 2013
This place is family owned so the rules are basically whatever they say goes. At first this was a great place to work, then once the owners got used to you they would treat you like you were also their property. If you need a day off, forget about it because they control who can and can't cover your shift which meant you couldn't request one off. Don't expect to ever be promoted because like I said this place is family owned.
Pros
You get to meet a lot of people who get to travel and have such interesting stories, there's a lot of down time especially during the winter season, you get to reserve at other choice hotels at a discounted price depending on availability.
Cons
Owners are very rude and it's very difficult to request a day off.

Other Comfort Inn Employee Reviews

A rather solitary job that starts above minimum.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC30 November 2017
I worked mostly by myself cleaning rooms, with my coworkers also working alone nearby. This works well, but can be a rather lonely job when all the guests have checked out or are absent, even for an introverted person like myself.
A aftermath of a hurricane..
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Terrace, BC29 November 2017
If it were to be professional and calm, I would have loved it being my first job experience,but it was not, I've gotten sick multiple times and I thank them for sick pay, but it would have been great to be out and up on my feet,, the people I worked with were great but the people I worked for was so unexplainably immature, it was honestly disgusting to watch..... And I have been working long hours just to find out they were for free basically.. Thanks comfort inn for the experience, I now know when to walk away from things like this
Pros
Great employees
Cons
Long hours, short staffed