Comfort Inn Employee Review

Productive and fun atmosphere amongest employees
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Rapid City, SD24 July 2014
The hotel management was friendly and very rewarding to there employees to show there appreceaction. They employees where friendly to the customers as well as each other and they also did towel origami (dogs, elephants, etc.) in the rooms and that would help the housekeepers in receiving tips.
Pros
Rewards (gift cards)
Cons
Short breaks

Other Comfort Inn Employee Reviews

A rather solitary job that starts above minimum.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC30 November 2017
I worked mostly by myself cleaning rooms, with my coworkers also working alone nearby. This works well, but can be a rather lonely job when all the guests have checked out or are absent, even for an introverted person like myself.
A aftermath of a hurricane..
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Terrace, BC29 November 2017
If it were to be professional and calm, I would have loved it being my first job experience,but it was not, I've gotten sick multiple times and I thank them for sick pay, but it would have been great to be out and up on my feet,, the people I worked with were great but the people I worked for was so unexplainably immature, it was honestly disgusting to watch..... And I have been working long hours just to find out they were for free basically.. Thanks comfort inn for the experience, I now know when to walk away from things like this
Pros
Great employees
Cons
Long hours, short staffed